Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Big Changes!

Ok, so I know it has been like a month since I blogged last, and I apologize.  I have been insane crazy busy, first with our fundraiser--which was a success! Will tell more later--and some other really fun things that are coming up.  But tonight I wanted to talk about the big new thing for Dakin: behold the Big Boy Room.
 Sigh.  Big Boy wall.  All Angry Birds and Imagination Movers.  Where did my baby go??  And here is the long, long awaited Big Boy Bed--thanks to a good friend of mine who finally stepped in and took care of the fact he was WAY too big for his bed.  It is a loft bed, so quite high (perfect for us--so we don't have to hunch over to suction him).  She will be installing a drop down side too--she is an awesome woodworker.

Dakin LOVES his new bed.  LOVES.  So thank you to our sweet friend who helped us with it!!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Love the big boy room and that big boy bed! Dakin looks thrilled!!

Lucy and Ethel said...

Wow - he's really grown up, hasn't he?!?!

Still cute as ever, as is his room!

'Lucy'

Bethany said...

Dakin what an awesome new Big Boy room!! I love your decorations - Angry birds and imagination movers are very cool! Your new bed is super awesome and such a great idea!! You look good in that big boy bed all stretched out and with room to grow!!