Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Conversations With Dakin

This is the first installment of what I hope will be a fairly regular feature here at TDD--Conversations with Dakin. Yes, he has progressed in his speech enough that we are having actual conversations now. Tonight's was during Master Chef--or the little I got to see of it, anyway. The judges had called up a girl to judge her recipe. The camera came in on her and the ensuing discussion went like this:

Dakin: Baby mouse (talking about the girl on the TV)
Me: Do you think she's a baby mouse? She's not a mouse, she's a girl.
Dakin: No, no girl.
Me: Well, if she's not a girl, what is she?
Dakin: Cookie.

2 comments:

livehappy08 said...

I just wanted to say hello, I've been following your story for a while but have never commented. Dakin is so adorable, you are lucky to have such a handsome boy! I loved the post about him flirting with the Primary chorister. Too cute. I do have one question, if Dakin is on the vent how is he able to talk?

Kristen said...

So cute! Can't wait to hear what is going on inside that sweet little guy!