Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Ten Thousand Smiles

That's what I feel like I get every day from this boy.

I have started putting him on the couch with me to snuggle and help him wake up from his nap. Yesterday, he was in his post-nap fog when all of a sudden he says, 'me.' Me can be Handy Manny, but in this case he was looking over my head at pictures of himself. Cute boy. Then he stuck his thumb in my eyes and told me they were eyes. He proceeded to tell me where my nose, ears and hair are. He also informed me I have two eyes.

Good thing he's keeping track of these things for me.

Tonight he pulled himself over to the edge of the bed and I got to sing to him and play with him as he fell asleep. I truly treasure these times...times I get him all to myself and get to just enjoy his spirit. I am so privileged to get to see that smile just for me.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

You are so blessed with that sweet little man. I love his smile!

Sky said...

You are so blessed to have such a happy little man! Those 10000 smiles are priceless!!!!!

Azure said...

What sweet moments! They truly are what makes the world go 'round. :)