Monday, July 13, 2009

Nothing to Report

Yeah, so it's been a week since I updated last, and I apologize...I had two relatives ask me to do it, and so here we are. I'll update again tomorrow--Dakin has a doc appointment, but for today, there's really nothing much to say. He's had a quiet week, which he really needed. The only two things to tell about really is that he is eating a ton more (now that we've figured out the constipation issue) and he got in trouble at church yesterday--kind of. We put him up on the bench with us and he decided it was ok to lick said bench. Well, we Lysol the benches before we sit down, but still...so I told him 'no' and he just grinned at me and went to do it again--I kept telling him 'no' and he kept giving kisses to say sorry but would continue to attempt to lick the bench. Daddy was laughing at this, and of course, as soon as Dakin realized he had Da Da's approval, he kept right on doing it. Sigh. 'No' used to work wonders--but obviously means nothing now. I have once more been outmanuvered by a toddler.

7 comments:

BLove said...

Sounds he got that from his dad. Licking everything to make sure he could eat it.

Jodie said...

He sounds like such a little stinker!! But, he is so cute!

annalee said...

that smile gets me every time!

Sky said...

Only an SMA mom would love nothing to report, I Love it!!!! Love the picture you put up, he is so cute!!!!!

Ashley said...

He just gets cuter by the day! Glad to hear all is going well!

reane said...

Aww how can you say "no" to that wonderful grin! =)

Mandy said...

Oh my goodness!! That smile melts me every time!! He is such a cutie pie!! I agree how on earth could you say no to that face!!??